Subject: Re: Alpha dust collector
From: [email-masked] (Alan Chan )
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 03:15:54 -0500

You wrote: 
>
The original plan was to render pictures out
>onto an external, and hook the external onto an Amiga w/
>frame-by-frame-recorder, and use CrossDOS to go between the two...but 
when
>we try to load the images, but for some reason the Amiga thinks 
there's
>nothing on the disk.......It was a serious lack of foresight on our 
part not
>to actually make sure this would work. If anybody knows what we're 
doing
>wrong, or another method of getting the images onto video please
>post/e-mail.

In order of cost:

i) Get a network solution. Best speeds available..

ii) Get a Parnet solution.. stopgap measure.

iii) Get another SCSI board for your Amiga. I had the same @#!* 
problem, now my poor Amiga sits in the corner running nothing except 
the occasional game of Pacman. 

iv) Get lots of floppies, pump up on gung ho and do the sneakernet 
thing. (Not recommended..)

AC